College credits

Can I receive university credit?

Yes. Make sure you fulfill all your university requirements and fill in the necessary forms/waivers at the Academic Records or International Affairs office of your University.

Many universities grant credits for our Internships and Spanish Immersion Programs. You need to first find out with your academic counselor to know which ways to follow.

We can give you any professional guidance you may need to get these credits. And will be happy to issue a diploma and transcript upon completion of your program.

If you wish to transfer credits for your time studying with us please contact us to offer you further information.

Address: 47th st. # 519 E x 64 y 66 Downtown C.P. 97000 Cel 9993669624. Mérida, Yucatán, México.
Call Us: Mexico +52 1 9993669624
Email Us: [email protected]
© 2016 Spanish School Ecora. All Rights Reserved.

Terms & Conditions and Legal Notices - Privacy Policy